Get your business website page 1 on Google Search results
Our customer Racheal Trail Photography is currently dominating Google search for ‘newborn photographer’ in the Waikato and Auckland region.
Does not matter what type business you do.
In two sentences what can we do for you?
To drive more customers to visit your Photography website, and make a booking or purchase products and services, you will need Digital Marketing. A website is not enough, like social media, Google advertising (adwords) will turn on the tap and flood-your-business with new customers.
Ok, now what will you do?
- Once you contact us or call (+64 21 211 3978), we will get an idea on what you would like for your photography business/website.
- We will do our research about your digital marketing needs using four online tools.
- We will communicate with you what keywords we have found and how those keywords are ranked on Google.
- Once you’re happy with our proposal, we will then provide you with a marketing strategy which includes ‘keywords’, ‘exclusion keywords’, ‘date and time to run the ad’, target audiences etc…
- Once we all agree on the plan, we will send you an invoice with payment instructions.
- Cost: $100 for 1 month. This is paid directly to Google. Our services are free.
- The moment we receive full payment we will get your adwords on Google search in same day.
- We will monitor how the adwords are performing and adjust accordingly.
- We will provide a report on Google impressions (how many times your advertisement showed up) and the number of clicks on your website.
In 1 sentence (and a phto) who are we?
We are a young team of professionals, based in Hamilton New Zealand that aims to help businesses get more brand exposure, and then get more customers by managing Google PPC (pay-per-click) adword services.
So, what’s the next step?
Let’s have a conversation. Can call (Newman) on (+64 21 211 3978) anytime, or feel free to go to our contact us page for more contact options.
Another customer for his wedding photography website, showing page 1.